1. Making others feel at ease is the essence of etiquette, yesterday & today.
2. There are few words more elementary or more welcomed than please & thank you
3. Good moods are contagious. Hopefully yours will be pleasantly catching.
4. Be aware & considerate of personal space- physical, visual & aural.
5. Showing respect is a gift, one that costs nothing & is endlessly appreciated.
6. Think of your tone of voice as a telegraph. To the listener it speaks volumes.
7. A short fuse does nothing but burn. Should you find yourself with one, steer clear of others.
8. Never underestimate the message that's sent by your poise and your posture.
9. Clothes count. Appropriate attire is not only respectful, it's refreshing.
10. Let common sense be your guide & graciousness your goal.
- Kate Spade-