Monday, December 1, 2008

The Wives Book

I found the following joke in 'The wives book: for the wife who's best at everything:'

three women, one a girlfriend, one a mistress and one a wife decided to surprise their men by dressing up in sexy leather outfits, high heels and leather masks. A few days later they compared notes:
'My boyfriend came home and found me in the leather bodice, steletto's and mask,' said the girlfriend. 'He was so thrilled he said, "You are the woman for me. Will you marry me?" Then we made love all night long.'
'I met my man at our little love-nest,' said the mistress. 'I was in the leather bodice, stilettos and mask and he was speechless, but we had great sex all night.'
'I sent the kids to my mother's for the night,' said the wife. 'Then I put on the leather bodice, stilettos and mask. My husband came home from work, opened the door and said, "All right, Batman, what's for dinner?"'


No comments: